Here are some Furniture Assembly moving tips from Stella Moving & Delivery
- Disassemble Furniture Before Moving: Disassemble all furniture pieces that can be taken apart, such as beds, desks, and tables. This will make them easier to move and also protect them from damage during transport.
- Label Pieces: Label each piece of furniture and corresponding hardware with a number or letter. This will make it easier to reassemble everything once you arrive at your new home.
- Pack Hardware in Ziplock Bags: Place all hardware, such as screws, bolts, and nails, in small ziplock bags. Label each bag with the corresponding number or letter of the furniture piece it belongs to.
- Use Furniture Pads: Use furniture pads to protect furniture from scratches and dings during transport. Furniture pads can be rented or purchased from most moving companies.
- Be Careful with Large Furniture: Large furniture such as dressers, armoires, and bookcases can be difficult to move. Be sure to have enough people to help you move these items safely and securely.
- Use Moving Dollies: Use moving dollies to make it easier to move heavy furniture. A moving dolly can be rented or purchased from most moving companies.
- Hire a Professional: If you are unsure about disassembling and reassembling your furniture, or if you do not have enough help, consider hiring a professional moving company to do the job for you. They will have the experience and equipment to make the process safe and easy.
- Inspect Furniture: Before moving, inspect all furniture for any damage or wear. If there are any issues, make sure to document them and inform the moving company before they move your items.
- Reassemble Furniture: Once you arrive at your new home, reassemble your furniture using the labeled hardware and instructions. Make sure to double-check that everything is securely fastened and in proper working order.
- Enjoy your new home: Once your furniture is assembled, you can finally relax and enjoy your new home! Take a deep breath and enjoy the new surroundings and the fresh start you have made.
Benefits of Hiring a Furniture Assembly Moving Company
Hiring a furniture assembly moving company can be a great benefit. If you are getting ready to move into a new home or office, there are many reasons to hire a professional to assemble your furniture for you. For example, you can rest assured that they have experience assembling furniture, are trained to handle all kinds of equipment, and have insurance to cover your belongings. You can also take advantage of discounts for assembling several pieces of furniture at once. In addition, a good furniture assembly moving company can clean up after the move, including debris left behind by movers.
Full-service vs service-only
In short, a full service furniture assembly and delivery service will take the stress out of your move. For one, you won’t need to figure out how to pack your house for movers. And with a service provider that’s backed by a reputable name, you can rest easy knowing that your valuable possessions are in good hands. Also, you’ll be able to save your time for more important things.
There are of course, many pros and cons to consider, but there are some real benefits to hiring a company that specializes in both moving and assembly. This is not to mention that you’ll be getting a dedicated team of professionals who know what they’re doing. So while you may have to pay a hefty fee for the privilege, you’ll be rewarded with a smooth and stress-free move. Plus, you’ll also get the benefit of having someone else assemble and deliver your prized possessions.
Insurance for office furniture movers
If you are hiring a furniture assembly moving company, you might want to check out their insurance. Many companies provide free or low-cost quotes and allow customers to compare bids. Some also offer discounts for military members and seniors. The Internet is a great resource for researching these companies and their services. You can also find testimonials from satisfied customers.
Furniture assembly moving companies can be an excellent option for a smooth move. Depending on the company, they can offer flat rates or hourly rates for a certain number of pieces. Some even offer a labor guarantee. Whether you need a single piece of furniture moved or an entire home assembled, you can count on a professional to get the job done right.
Before choosing a company, you should always read the company’s website and check for customer satisfaction. You should also make sure they are licensed. Getting sued for negligence on the part of a moving company can result in seven-figure bills. Investing in a small umbrella policy is a good idea. This type of insurance can help cover malicious prosecution, privacy invasion, and other types of liability claims.
There are two types of insurance that most moving companies have. One is released value protection, which covers minimal damage to your items. Another is full value protection, which offers the most comprehensive coverage. With full value protection, you can expect to be refunded for lost or damaged items. In addition to this, you will receive a cash settlement based on the current market replacement value of your items.
When you are looking for a company, you should specify the size, location, and type of furniture that you need moved. Detailed photos of the pieces will also be helpful.
Discounts for multiple-item assembles
You can get a great deal by using a professional furniture assembly service to assemble your wares. If you’re not up to the task, you might opt to hire a moving company to get the job done.
The cost to assemble your items will vary according to the complexity of the job and the amount of work involved. Some companies may offer more than one appointment, while others can provide packing and unpacking services. Regardless of which method is employed, you’ll need to know the difference between a per-item rate and a flat-rate. Plus, you’ll want to do your homework before committing to a contract.
The cheapest and the most expensive can be quite different, so it’s a good idea to know what you’re paying for. One way to do this is to get a personalized cost estimate from each company. This will also give you a clear idea of what to expect from each provider. For instance, you should inquire about the minimum number of hours that will be needed to complete the task. Also, you might need to consider whether or not they can do the job on a schedule that suits your needs. Having a professional help you assemble your furniture will save you the hassle of trying to fit it all into your home. And it might even come in handy if you’re moving to a new place.
Reassembling furniture after the move
When you’re moving from one house to another, there are a number of things you need to do to ensure your move goes smoothly. For one, you’ll need to disassemble furniture before you move.
Furniture that’s too bulky to fit in your new home can be very hard to move. It may even cause personal injuries. If you don’t want to risk damaging your furniture, it’s a good idea to hire a professional to assemble it for you.
Before you take your furniture apart, make sure you have all the necessary tools. You’ll also want to keep track of the hardware and screws. These are important when putting your items back together.
Once you’ve disassembled your furniture, you’ll need to reassemble it in your new home. Most furniture is put together with bolts and screws. This process is time-consuming and requires meticulous attention.
Many furniture assemblers are trained to put together multiple pieces of furniture in just a single trip. They can do this for dining room tables, bookshelves, entertainment centers and even desks.
A great benefit of hiring a furniture assembly moving company is that you won’t have to worry about missing parts. In addition to assembling your furniture, the professionals can also help you unpack your essentials. The experts will label the hardware and bag them, so they won’t be missing when you reassemble them.
Some people prefer to do the reassembly themselves, but if you have a lot of complex or fragile furniture, this can be difficult and even dangerous. Moving companies don’t have the time to reassemble complicated pieces, so they will not take them apart.