The Coronavirus & Stella Moving & Delivery
Stella Moving Company continues to operate normally as we adapt to changing how we work while supporting you. We are committed to providing the same level of exceptional service to all of our clients as we all navigate through this challenge together.
All Stella Moving office employees are working remotely from their homes. You should see no difference in the timeliness of our responses or in the quality of our services. Stella Moving is well prepared to handle this situation by keeping our employees safe and healthy and at the same time providing our outstanding customer service to each one of our clients.
We want to do our part in minimizing the impact of COVID-19 on the businesses and communities we serve so here is what we will do:
- First and foremost, everyone is encouraged to wash their hands regularly and thoroughly. Practicing good respiratory hygiene is equally important to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Any employee who is driving is asked to wash his or her hands frequently while on the road, including after stopping for gas or supplies and before entering a customer’s residence.
- Pre-move team member wellness check: we pass a temperature test. Any team members who feel uncomfortable coming into the office feel ill, or suspect that they may have had contact with an infected person will not come into work and we have additional staff on standby. All team members upon arriving at our offices will have hand cleaning supplies readily available.
- Use of gloves & masks: Movers will be equipped with hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves as an additional hygiene measure and self-protection.
- Open doorways and windows when available: In residential move settings when available, we will ask our customers to open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at (619) 319-1402 or email@example.com